Dr. Girish Gupta, a senior homoeopathic clinical practitioner, committed his life to upliftment of homoeopathy through scientific research from a very young age. Throughout his professional career, he has performed numerous researches, be it experimental or clinical, with unshaken dedication in various fields of specialty and published them in reputed international and national journals.
Because these research papers have scattered across time and various journals and difficult to bring together for anyone, we felt a need to compile similar papers and republish them in a consolidated book form. Each research paper has also been followed by few model cases of the same disease to give an insight into the way case history is taken up for each patient and to demonstrate the efficacy of homoeopathic treatment in the individual cases.
The book is an effective tool in convincing the non-believers of homoeopathy. Also, the bookstores are flooded with theoretical books but there is immense scarcity of published methodical research work in book form. Therefore, it will be useful to students, both undergraduate and post-graduate and to practitioners who wish to learn the skills of performing research and writing the paper.
Fill form OFFLINE
- If you prefer downloading the form as pdf and fill at your convenience, please do so by clicking Gynaecology book order form. The downloaded form may either be printed and then filled or filled first in any pdf reader and then printed. That’s it!
Fill form ONLINE
- Before filling the form, please review the order options and make payment accordingly (as you would need to fill transaction details in the form)
- If preferred payment mode is cheque or demand draft:
- they are to be addressed to Gaurang Clinic and Centre for Homoeopathic Research, payable at Lucknow, and
- the same must be sent by post after filling the form below
- An acknowledgement of the receipt of the order will be sent initially through email (if provided) and the courier tracking details later when the package has been posted.
(Prices mentioned above are only valid for sale in India. For overseas orders, please send email to email@example.com)
|Number of copies||Discount||Price||Postal charges||Net payable|
|One 1*||*||₹800||Free delivery||₹800|
|Five 5||10% (₹400)||₹150||₹3750|
|Ten 10||20% (₹1600)||₹280||₹6680|
Cheque – In favour of Gaurang Clinic and Centre for Homoeopathic Research
Demand draft – in favour of Gaurang Clinic and Centre for Homoeopathic Research, payable at Lucknow
Internet banking (NEFT):
Account name: Gaurang Clinic and Centre for Homoeopathic Research
Bank name: Bank of Baroda (Aliganj branch, Lucknow)
Account number: 19020200000085 (Current account)
IFSC code: BARB0(zero)LUCALI